*** IT CAN BE TRIGGERING TO WATCH ***
Some of my biggest questions after watching that film are:
- What can be done to stop the exploitation of women as merely objects to be fucked?
- Where is the line between erotica and pornography? Is it mutuality, agency and intimacy?
- What responsibility does the pornography industry have with regard to young boys accessing it on the internet and elsewhere?
- Why do many men get angry when confronted with anti-pornography positions?
- Is it because they see the issue as an 'inferior' feminist issue?
- Or is it truly a human rights issue? Is there even a difference?
THE SCENE FROM THE L WORD:
The next video is to support and show affection for two of my friends: Deryk aka SardonicSkeptic and Theresa aka Jedimasterbooboo and TheLazyEvangelist.
Deryk: You've supported me throughout all the false flagging and you're one of the only people I email privately outside YouTube. Thank you so much for being there for me.
Theresa: We've been friends and sisters for a while now. I support you and am there for you to talk with if you ever need to.
I get by with a little help from my friends...
If you want to get active about the Congo:
Raise Hope For Congo